Upgrad LLM

Harassment from forest dept

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
21 October 2020

I had bought a property in Gomal land in 2003 and constructed a pakka house in 2006 after getting all required approvals. Govt. Water, Electricity and Sanitation is in place. In 2009, forest department issued a notice of encroachment into reserve forest on the basis that forest survey number and survey department survey number are different. After a long discussion, the case was closed and the forest court said that there is no encroachment in the forest survey number. Now the department is at it again and are not allowing new construction and threating people with fire consequences. How do we stop this.? This is in Bangalore.

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
22 October 2020

Once, the judgement is pronounced in.your favour,unless no appeal is filed, you neef not worry.Neverthless consult local lawyer for advice.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
23 October 2020

Obtain a copy of the order and in case any obstruction is raised by them, move to court for an injunction.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x