LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

govt make fool and did not give job to us

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 February 2011 This query is : Resolved 
sir, i hav an question we put a case in high court against d govt edu. department, but they didnt come anytime(4 times) from d 1st date regulary in the court and they didnt giving any reply also, what we will do in this situation, can judges give any judgment in our favour on their this dirty behavior if yes then plz tell me what?
sorry for my bad english....
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 04 February 2011
Yes if the court is satisfied that the notice of this case has been duly served upon the Opposite Party it can pass order ex parte.
Ajay Bansal (Expert) 04 February 2011
Inspect the court file and see what is the position of service of notice to other party.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 04 February 2011
If the other side did not appear even after the notice, you can get orders on merits, in their absence.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query