LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Given false affidavit and denied daughter is not a legal heir in property transaction

(Querist) 28 July 2014 This query is : Resolved 
My wife grandfather has acquired property in khammam,a.p.after his dismisal one of his property is sold wife father is his elder son.he also passed away.on behalf of my wife father only her mother and brother alone signed on sales agreement papers,though they are two sisters elder than my brother-in -law they does not approached and given affidavit that in their family her mother and brother are alone legal heirs and daughters have no legal rights on that is my wife grand father undivided joint property and as per 2005 equal women proprty act there is no gender discrimination whether son or daughter,what should i have to do?please help me.they are not disclosing property documents to proceed further.shall i go with claiming my legal hire or shall i need to proceed equal propert share.give proper advice.
with regards
Balakrishna Vagicharla
ajay sethi (Expert) 28 July 2014
issue legal notice and your wife should file suit for partition . also seek injunction restraining further sale of property .
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 28 July 2014
File partition suit for the property. Agree with the expert ajay sethi ji.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query