Given crs from nationalised bank--need help

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
13 August 2020

I am 34 yrs old.JM-1 Officer in a nationalised bank served for 5 years in the bank
I have been given CRS in a case.
Internal Enquiry said it is proved.
so management awarded CRS to me.
I appealed to DGM he too confirm the same Punishment.
I want to move to the High Court.

Any One pls help me.
Pls save me and my family
I have married and have a son too
I have old aged parents both are dependent on me.
pls help me
i can't pay much fee as already i am suffering from deep financial crisis.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
14 August 2020

What do you mean from abbreviated terms used by you, which are not legal / general terminologies ?

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
14 August 2020

CRS means Compulsory retirement from service Sir

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
14 August 2020

you have sought no advise as such. You have narrated facts in your own abbreviation.

Given description indicate a vague hint that it may be a disciplinary case and appeal is lost.

By now you are expected to be having about 5-10 Kg papers and anyone having any sympathy with you shall not be advising without seeing these papers.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
14 August 2020

During such hard time, it would be difficult to get alternate job, however, you should try and join.

Discuss with Officers Association Representative to know if any departmental avenue is left to be approached as per your service Rules.

Discuss in detail with some senior lawyer expert in service matter cases and proceed. In absence of clear facts, it is difficult to guess any hope of positive outcome.

P. Venu (Expert)
18 August 2020

No meaningful suggestion is possible unless the documents are perused.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x