LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 15 April 2011 This query is : Resolved 

dear sir/madam

i am nagaiah working in tamilnadu highway department. one of the employee in our department called MR.J.KRISHNAMOORTHY. who is appointed in 1974at the age of 17yrs. through forgery employement card. but it is confirmed by the concern employement office, through right to information act. Now my question is can we approch the court to take criminal action against him. and what will be the punishment for him.
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 15 April 2011
you first inform your higher authority person, if the are not taking any action, then you will make the complaint at tribunal.
Basavaraj (Expert) 15 April 2011
yes you can approach the court against him for criminal action, prior to that just as formal lodge a complaint against him under section 406 and 420 of IPC. Thereafter issues a notice to him for asking explanation. All transaction should be in written.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 15 April 2011
You can file a writ of Quo warranto against the person.
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 17 April 2011
Writ, as advocated by Sri.Arunagiri, is enough.
This is quick
RAJU O.F., (Expert) 18 April 2011
Disciplinary proceedings can be initiated against such employee, who obtained employment by fraud and can criminal action against him. Punishment will be decided by the Hon'ble court, according to the facts and circumstances of the case.
subbareddy (Expert) 19 April 2011
yes, u can take action

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query