LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Basavaraj 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 298

+ View Full Profile

First of all I personally thanks to Lawyersclub India (LCI) website and team. For providing Interactive Platform for Legal & Law of India, Law Information, Law Portal of India, Legal News, Lawyers, Advocates, Attorney, & Law Firms Of India and to grow stronger by mutual exchange of knowledge

I’m very eager to learn and share legal knowledge. As a young dynamic Lawyer I am very interested to study, gain and share the knowledge with legal paternity.

My future goal is that as a young dynamic lawyer should build and utilize my strength to give fair and proper justice for people of India.

 About Me:     

Name: R. Basavaraj

L.L.B- Bengaluru University Law College (ULC), Bengaluru, Karnataka.

Passed & Enrolment: 2006 at Karnataka Bar Association

Please feel free to contact me on 09902880244 for any assistance. 


    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Can Answer for Business Law, Civil Law, Constitutional,Criminal Law, Labour Law, Intellectual Property Reights and others. Can't Answer: Family Law, Property and Taxation.

    My area of expertise
    lBusiness Law, Civil Law, Constitutional,Criminal Law, Labour Law, Intellectual Property Reights and others

    My experience in the area (years):
    4 years

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    BA.L, LL.B

    Award & Honors:
    Participated in Legal Forums

  • Raman Raj Saxena says : Breach of Employment Bond India
    Hi sir, I had singed an employment bond of rupees 2 lakhs for serving 24 months to the company. At the time of placement drive they didn't mentioned the exact profile and when i joined they conducted a training and without any test they assigned me the profile of tester and after completing 5 months i absconded from that company, now after 1 month they have sent me legal notice on their letter head which states that I'll have to complete the notice period or I'll have to pay the bond money. The first 6 months was for internship and then bond for 24 months but they have given us the bond on first day of internship and the training held only for 1 month and after that we were working as intern. so they have any right to file a civil suit and if yes then what would be the solution for that.

  • Siva says : EPF International Workers
    Hello Sir / Madam, Please clarify any one the following detail: How will calculate the international workers pension fund employer contribution under Employees Provident Fund Act. Eg.1 Wages A/c No 1 1,00,000.00 Wages A/c No 10 6,500.00 Wages A/c No 21 6,500.00 Employee PF A/C No1 12,000.00 Employer PF A/C No10 541.00 Employer PF A/C No1 11,459.00 Employer PF A/C No2 1,100.00 Employer PF A/C No21 32.50 Employer PF A/C No22 0.65 Eg.2 Wages A/c No 1 1,00,000.00 Wages A/c No 10 1,00,000.00 Wages A/c No 21 1,00,000.00 Employee PF A/C No1 12,000.00 Employer PF A/C No10 8,330.00 Employer PF A/C No1 3,670.00 Employer PF A/C No2 1,100.00 Employer PF A/C No21 500.00 Employer PF A/C No22 10.00 Please send me the supporting document or link to Regards, K.Siva Mobile: +91-9884959838

  • anuradha says : trust deed
    What are powers, duties and obligation of a SEETLOR in a trust, in Indian context?

  • kiran rathee says : marital dispute
    the husband was a mechanical engineer in HONDA COMPANY.. and the girl is M.SC maths but she used to live at home. the girl child was born in sept 2006 out of this wedlock.. the nature of wife was not good as she always had some problem with others.. she even used to fight with her husband on small issues. eg i'll not prepare food or always order from outside, never gave breakfast to her husband after having three maids.. but the husband always had a compromising nature and never said anything to her.. he just wanted to live happily with her at any cost.. but she always used to fight on petty issues.. she even don't like his parents and other members of the family.. she just wanted to live alone.. she was not happy to see anyone from her husband's family. the husband's family never interfered in their matter and were not aware of the issues between their son and daughter-in-law .. the disputes heightened b/w husband and wife and finally the husband left his job in 2008 and started living at home and the wife left her matrimonial home and went to their parental home.. the boy's parents came to know about their fight but they managed to bring them home in bhiwani and asked them to live peacefully.. but again after few days she started fighting with her husband and now also with in-laws without any reasons but the boy's parents never said anything as all members of the the family are highly educated and reputed too.. but she was not ready to live with them and again left her in-laws home in april 2010 and filed a case under domestic violence Act,2005.. the in-laws even don't know that on what basis she filed the above said case. they went to girl's home and asked to live happy with her husband wherever she likes but she refused.. the husband tried alot to solve his marital dispute but still she is not agreeing to live with him.. she is asking for property out of her in-laws property and want to live alone in that house without her husband but now after filing a false case against all of them, the in-laws are not ready to take her back home .. but the lady want to live there only on the first floor of that house without her husband.. the wife, at present is lecturer of mathematics in college and she get this job because of her father-in-law as he is the head of that college, he also helped her in studies of M.PHIL but she can never understand the value of family and family relations.. her parents never said anything to her even on her mistake and used to abuse boy's family.. now the husband also don't want to live with that lady and want to take divorce from her.. as he don't want to let suffer his parents anymore because of that lady.. please tell me what are the remedies available to us..what we have to do? how can i help my aunty, uncle..?? thank you.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query