LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fnf settlement not paid

(Querist) 27 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,

I was working for an IT company headquartered in Chennai, my job location was Bangalore, I was forced to resign saying as a non-performer, I submitted my resignation on Sept 22, 2021, and it was accepted on 11th Oct. I haven't been paid salary for the month of August and September.
I have already handed over the company assets, HR told me that the salary,FNF is done on 11th oct 2021, which I didn't receive after that they are not taking my calls or replying back to my messages or mail.

I sent a legal notice to them on 21st Oct 2021, now the management says to withdraw the legal notice then we will pay in 3-5 days' time.
Please suggest what should I do now.

Pavan Kumar

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 28 October 2021
You make an amicable agreement with the company that you are withdrawing your legal notice and the company shall pay your due within 5 days, otherwise, you can say them that you will file a case in a court of law.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 29 October 2021
I endorse the advise of expert Mr. Kavksatyanarayana.
Prefer amicable settlement with the company.
P. Venu (Expert) 29 October 2021
There could be no case of withdrawing a letter that has already been issued and received by the addressee. The present stand of the company amounts to admittance of wrongdoing on their par.
Pradipta Nath (Expert) 30 October 2021
Legal Notice can be withdrawn at your discretion and satisfaction that the F&F will be settled ASAP.
Shubham Bhardwaj (Expert) 30 October 2021
Dear Mr Pavan,

You may settle amicably. Send a conditional withdrawal stating that the legal notice be deemed to be withdrawn if the full and final payment is made within 5-7 days otherwise the notice would have full force and effect. In this way you can try to settle with the company and in case they do not honour their commitment, you may proceed as per law.

Shubham Bhardwaj (Advocate)
District & Session Court, Chandigarh
Punjab & Haryana High Court, at Chandigarh

Disclaimer:- Opinion is only for guidance.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query