LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

FIR u/s 294b,323,506 1

(Querist) 13 January 2019 This query is : Resolved 
I was kept engaged in a talk inside our apartment compound by a resident. Another resident friend who just came on a 2 wheeler and picked up a quarrel with the other man with whom he has a lo g time enimity with.The moment he got out from the 2 wheeler,I moved back to main avenue to my home.The two are said to have physical fight. Both went to police .The person who came on 2 wheeler registered FIR 9 days later at police station with complaint letter dated 20/12/18.The date of FIR is 29/12/18. as information received on 29/13/28at 2130hrs.
Date of occurence 20/12/2018 20:00hrs
Place of occurence 3km from P.S.
He implicated me as A2 falsely i. FIR

Taken anticipatory bail.
When applied for certified FIR atJM court,the petition returned with a note FIR not received even after 9 days from police.

We want to file petition at High Court to quash with the downloaded copy
Please advise.
Why police delays sending FIR to Court.any probable reason?

Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 13 January 2019
You can get FIR directly from PS to file 482 petition at H C.
KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE (Expert) 16 January 2019
Dear Sir,
It is a serious administrative lapse and the High Court may quash such FIR and also pass strictures against the erring police officers. In the meanwhile lodge complaint with higher police officers.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.
at your mercy (Querist) 22 January 2019
What documents are needed to quash this false complaint?
Sudhir Kumar (Expert) 28 January 2019
you need to meet a lawyer with existing papers.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query