Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 21 October 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Mr. X used to lived at 3rd floor in an apartment. The apartment is 5 storeyed building.Mr. X purchased the flat from the developer. The ground floor and first floor is occupied by the landlord.
Mr. X has a motorcycle which he used to park in front of the building.
Son of the landlord always tries to harm the motorcycle of Mr. X. Sometimes he cut the seatcover of the motorcycle and sometimes he used to pull the looking glass of the motorcycle.
In this situation Mr. X is not able to live comfortably so he want to file an FIR to the nearest Police Station.
Can he do So ?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 22 October 2010
Yes he could lodge necessary complaint to the police station against such causing damage to his property.
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 22 October 2010
Yes he can lodge the complaint before the police.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 22 October 2010
Inform the landlord. There is a chance that he might not aware of his son's activities. If your landlord is not able to control his son, file a police complaint. This will help you for a long run.
Sathyan A.R. (Expert) 22 October 2010
.there is nothing which prevent you from filing complaint. But that needs a corroborative evidence. you may try to observe at various time and collect evidence which will alone strenthen your complaont. Before the take step to inform land lord of the activities of his son.
This may prove be useful.


You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query