Finger prints at sro

Hello Sir,
I purchased a plot this month.
InĀ  Sub Registration office(SRO), Vendor's thumb impression was not accepted.
So, they took middle finger impression.
Is it fine? Or will get any problem in future?
And also it's not mentioned in the document about impression details

In some cases, a left thumb impression cannot be taken, then index finger impression, if that also cannot be taken then a middle finger impression will be taken. so it is not a problem.

LaxminarsimhaOnline (Querist)

Thank you very much Sir

Thumb impression and finger impressions both are valid. In some SRO impressions of thumb and fingers are taken. If due to any reason instead of thumb impression if finger impression is taken then it will be deemed valid

LaxminarsimhaOnline (Querist)

Thank you Sir,
I am assuming that, if any enquiry happens in future, they will try to match the impression with other finger(s) as thumb impression will not match.
Am I correct sir?

ashok kumar singhOnline (Expert)

Very nicely earlier experts viewed on your query and truly suggested, therefore no further comments so far from my end.
thanks

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)

1. SRO is a "constitutional authority" and is empowered to take finger print impressions, as per his discretion and which cannot be challenged or form part of any inquiry. Finger print/s are not the only essential criteria during registration of documents. Physical presence, Digitally embedded photograph and SRO seal & signature on registered document, is irrefutable & final for all legal proceeding purposes.

2. A document duly registered before SRO is irrefutable & final for all legal proceeding purposes.

Sankaranarayanan (Expert)

I do endorse with experts answer .Finger prints is a additional evidence That is the reason while applying Aadhaar they taken all finger's print

×