LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Few years back a politician hai grabed our land

(Querist) 18 January 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Their is a propert which is in name of my grand father and 15 year back a politician hai grabed our land and illegally he build their raw shops and he has also changer electricity meter name to his people's but still property is in our name legally
So what can i do now??

If any lawyer can get us our land back i can make sure you will get good m
Amount from us
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 18 January 2024
Why did you keep silent all these years? Why did you not take legal action till date?
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 18 January 2024
Don't lure the advocates with such offers.
Soliciting is prohibited as per Advocates act
If you require the assistance of an advocate or would like to engage the services of an advocate either from this forum or outside you can approach the chosen advocate directly and proceed on the terms of the chosen advocate
P. Venu (Expert) 19 January 2024
In any litigation, it is the plaintiff/complainant/ petitioner who has take the initiative. The lawyer's role is in professional assistance.
Jagirdar Hemant (Querist) 20 January 2024
Sorry sir for that
But he is big politician and we don't know what to do and he has very good connection in city so nobody is their to stand against him
Jagirdar Hemant (Querist) 20 January 2024
Sir if you can guide me what should i do in this case how should i proceed with this case what complain should i file.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 21 January 2024
You can choose an advocate by his credentials either from this forum or outside, consult, discuss your problem, if you are convinced about the understanding and agreement of the chosen advocate, you may proceed legally to tackle the problem through the chosen advocate.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now