LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Father's name correction

(Querist) 16 June 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Hi Sir ! I am Fareed Khan and my father's name is MD MURTAZA KHAN as in my all documents except Aadhar Card. And in all the documents of my father and my Aadhar Card, his name is spelled as MOHAMMAD MURTUZA KHAN.

So I want to ask you if I should change my father's name in my Aadhar card like my other documents and then make a one person affidavit of my father.
Or should I make a father name correction Gazette certificate for me and continue using the right name as in my Aadhar Card.

Please tell the best suitable method.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 16 June 2022
I think your father's name is misspelled in all documents, then how can you wait till this time. Why delay? Your father's name is misspelled in all documents, he should go for gazette notification in Annexure-I through the Tahsildar concerned.
Pradipta Nath (Expert) 17 June 2022
Correct the name of your father.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 19 June 2022
Well analysed, opined and advised by senior expert Mr. KAVK Satyanarayana, I endorse.
Fareed Khan (Querist) 19 June 2022
Thank you Sir. Also can you tell me the use of One person affidavit and the procedure of Gazette notification.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query