FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Father name

(Querist) 14 September 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Dear friends,
I am having confusion on this issue pls help me........
My client got divorce as per that order her husband doesn't have any right or responsibility towards the two minor female children.
Now my client remarried with another person and registered that marriage and wants her new husband's name to be reflected in her children school records etc instead of her previous husband's name pls suggest me what is the way to do it
ajay sethi (Expert) 14 September 2013
father consent is necessary for change in name of 2 minor daughters .
ANIL KUMAR 8867907494 (Querist) 14 September 2013
sir after divorce he is not in touch and there is no chance of giving consent at this juncture can adoption by new husband or any other way out?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 14 September 2013
Father's consent is essential.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query