LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Family law issue -reg

(Querist) 31 March 2021 This query is : Resolved 
my father in law has 2 sons and one daughter( my wife). they had agreed on two sons, there are two property, which is shared by each one , which is equal size..

since the younger son has land documents issue, which is still going. Waiting for gov orders for patta or name change. since my wife has small property which is half of smaller size , his father has asked to proceed for name change. however when we discuss with his younger son, he has objected, since his property is having name issue, he doesn't want to have anyone share on it.

FIL wants to gift the small property to my wife or his daughter, so that she can take care of it..

however our concern, do we need to get no objection from his brothers to have the gift executed to this sister..

so we need to have any clarify on this..

Our question is if we procced for document work or it will be get struck in document process.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 01 April 2021
If the property is your father-in-law's own property, he can do it as he wishes and no one can object to it. If it an ancestral property, then all the legal heirs of your father-in-law have equal rights.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 01 April 2021
If questioned property is self acquired property of your father in law then he has every right to gift,sell and transfer to any one as per his wish no one has right to make objections.if property is ancestral then all
legal heirs have right /share in that property.
krishna mohan (Expert) 01 April 2021
well advised by both the experts. He can gift to any one of his choice.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 01 April 2021
Nothing more to be added already experts filled the room by their answers
Hemant Agarwal (Expert) 01 April 2021
FULLY AGREE with the above Expert/s suggestions.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query