LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Family batwara

(Querist) 07 June 2023 This query is : Resolved 
Mera 1999me Buy Corurt Family batwara hai jisme mere Maa bhi party thi lekin wo aab batawara manne se inkar karti Hain aur chhote ladke ke hese ko jabar dasti kabja kar ke ladkeyo ko dena chahtie hai pita ji ka swargwas ho Gaya hai
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 08 June 2023
Please post in English language.
Dr. J C Vashista (Expert) 09 June 2023
Redraft and post either in English or in Hindi but not in Winglish.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 10 June 2023
Whose property it was, whether the partition was executed by a registered document, whether the sister was allotted any share in the property if it belonged to your father, whether yor father is living , please revert with details if you are really serious to have opinions and suggestions from this forum
P. Venu (Expert) 14 June 2023
Facts posted are incomplete. Whose property? Post the complete facts in a language which others can comprehend.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now