Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

False statement in court

(Querist) 27 July 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Brothers,

Could you please give your expert opinion.

A Civil Suit is pending in the court of senior civil judge, defendant has deposed false statement on oath that he has worked in xyz company but not providing any proof, actually he never worked in said company.

I want to know whether I can file an application under sections 181 & 182 OR 193 PPC against the defendant in this civil court or is there any remedy / option available.

M Ali Chauhan

Get Outlook for Android

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 27 July 2017
Call the XYZ company to depose that he never worked in the company.

Let the court decide that the statement is false.
P. Venu Online (Expert) 28 July 2017
Oral deposition need not be proved through documents. It is for the other side to question the credibility of the deposition through cross examination or adducing evidence through other witnesses.
Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Expert) 28 July 2017
agree with experts, nothing more to add

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query