LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

False case help!!!

(Querist) 23 November 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Everyone,

I have a situation for which I need advice. I am based overseas while my wife and sons are in India.

We live in a flat on second floor and had some issues with the illegal construction carried out by the lady owner of third floor and hence my wife (owner) and the owner of first floor filed a case against the illegal construction back in august 2012. The case is still going on and being delayed in every hearing as neither the lady owner of third floor or her lawyer shows up at the hearing.

In the frustration of not letting her carry on illegal construction, the lady owner of the third floor made a false case police complaint on one of the family members of the owner of first floor with things like taking indecent photographs and all sorts of false accusations. The way we have seen things is that lady and her lawyer can go to any extent of indecency to cause harm and force us to take our case back.

Now my only concern is I am planning to go home for 4 weeks on a holiday to see my family and if she can place any false charges that can harm my return back in any way. I am working on a critical project and will have to return back in four weeks. Is it possible to not allow someone to leave the country on such grounds? Is it any precautionary measure I can take before hand?

I would be really thankful for advice.


ajay sethi (Expert) 23 November 2012
replied to your queries by email.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 24 November 2012
It shall be wise for you to tactfully deal the situation and avoid any confrontational situation.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 24 November 2012
You should not worry about the civil suit as already you have got a stay order against the construction. The ultimate sufferer is the owner of third floor. There is even no need to attend each and every hearing personally rather your lawyer can attend the suit.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query