LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

F&f and pf not giving by the company

(Querist) 29 July 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,

This is Srinivas from hyderabad i have worked for you broadband india pvt ltd as a technical support engineer here are my details
Emp id:40044
Afer resigning i went abroad and came back at 2012 after coming to india i am keep on asking this you broadband people to release my f&f and pf but they are not releasing at all. I have given all the documents for them but still they are not turning on even i have mailed to CEO of this company now tell me what can i do sir please give me suggestion to take charge on this company...i have mailed and call them manyer times but its only time waste and i want to sue them please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards

ajay sethi (Expert) 29 July 2014
lodge complaint with regional provident commissioner for non receipt of your PF amount . if no action taken on your complaint move consumer forum against the company for deficiency in service and for your Pf dues .
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 29 July 2014
agree with Mr Sethi.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 29 July 2014
The company was duty bound to supply the FnF statement, FnF dues at last known address.

You can lodge a complaint with:

---Inspector under Payment of Wages Act and request to condone the delay.

---Inspector under Andhra Pradesh Shops and Commercial Establishments Act and request to condone the delay.

---O/o Labor Commissioner

The company may claim that you were not covered as 'Workman'........'Employee' and your claim is time barred.

Hence the complaint and claim should be preferably drafted by a competent and experienced Labor Consultant/Service lawyer.

If you have submitted PF forms under proper acknowledgment then you may go ahead and lodge complaint thru RPFC in nearest PF office of course under proper acknowledgment.By now the PF a/c would have turned dormant.

It shall be better to avoid acting on your own.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 29 July 2014
Well advised, agree with the experts.
V.T.Venkataram (Expert) 30 July 2014
File a consumer complaint, seeking compensation for mental agony too !!!
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 01 August 2014
You may follow the expertise advise rendered by expert Mr. Kumar Doab. with all your previous correspondences, you can approach legal forum either consumer forum or civil court for necessary relief and remedy but before that consult a local lawyer, issue a legal notice by a very well drafted contents demanding the arrears/due amount which do not infer limitation clause.
srinivas (Querist) 01 August 2014
Thank you very much for all for the responses.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 02 August 2014
Follow the advice of Doab to which I also do endorse.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query