Anonymous

Dear Sir /Madam,

I am work in private company my wife is house wife. With a lots of effort we have purchase a flat is co op housing society in Ambarnath East Dist Thane Maharashtra. My wife takes tuition classes at my home but now our society secretary and Chairman suddenly call me and tell (Verbally ) me that taking classes is commercial activity and cannot allow to take classes and have to stop taking class in your flat. We don't have publish any advertisement or any publicity of my class also other members of society not reported any objection about my class.

This society having G+2 floor and i reside on Fist floor also there is no lift or any security guard and all childrens which come to class is reside in the same area.

Actually Society secretory want to purchase that flat which i purchases but my flat owner sell this flat to me now due to this reason society secretary and chairman taking this personally . Can u please Suggest me what to do now i am new in the society and till the time we don't have any contact to other society members.

Request you to kindly suggest what to do now.

Answer now

Anonymous

My brother has taken personal loan of 1 lakh in 2012 After paying few EMI, he lost his job. The he could not pay the emi.
He absconded from the loan. From 2014 he is doing job,but did not pay any EMIS. Now he is wanting to clear the loan amount as he has some savings. My question is now what is the way to do it. He fears bank must have moved to court and in case any NBW is issued his job will be in trouble. Is there any way to know that you have NBW against your name. If NBW is there, can brother avoid jail punishment ,if he clears the loan outstanding.Is it possible. Pls guide what to do.My brother does not want jail.

Answer now

Anonymous
07 June 2019 at 18:44

regarding police CSR report

I got a CSR on January , but still now there is no info from police , I need to know is there any validity for CSR report , please update me

Answer now

Anonymous

The Property owner was died and he had wife, 2 daughters and 1 son. The son was missed more than 30 years but no compliant has filed in the police station and one daughter also died now his wife and one daughter only alive.

Hence, How can resolve the encumbrance in this property

Answer now

09 May 2019 at 20:49

Settling written off loan

I have few personal loans/credit card dues that are unpaid since January 2010 which makes it to a complete unpaid period of 9 years. Therefore, it has been written off by the banks I own it to.

I am still going through financial crisis and cant pay the banks as per their demand so what is the best legal course to take here as they are harassing me to pay it up.

Professional advice is what I am looking at so that I can come out of this issue. I will read through the comments to my post and possibly hire the one who I think is really taking interest in my case with a proper resolution advice and approach.

Answer now

Respected Sir/Madam,
Can an applicant appear himself before a Tribunal replacing a hostile advocate ?
(Suit is going on).
If yes, what is the procedure ?
Thanking you,
Truly yours,
J.K.Das.

Answer now

Sir I m plaintiff in civil suit. Matter is for defendant evidence but till now defendant not file evidence while someone file affidavit but he is not defendant.
Matter posted for plaintiff (our) say but my advocate not inform me nor takes any objection and honorable court read and record this affidavit

what can I do to oppose this affidavit and for no evidence by defendant.

Pls guide and help

Answer now

Anonymous
11 April 2019 at 11:14

Alimony divorce rcr divorce appeal

Hi,

I radha, My husband stopped paying alimony after my permanent alimony petition got rejected as I am working at one point of time. My marriage time 2007. We lived only less than 6 months. During which time I wanted to end marriage and got MTP done. Later my husband filed divorce and I had filed RCR in reply to his divorce.

Four years back his divorce petition got dismissed and my RCR petition got approved. There was court order to my husband to take me back for that 5 months time. 5 months passed and now 2 years passed. Then my husband file divorce again based on RCR decree which got dismissed. I am in liveinrelation/fake marriage. I want alimony that is my only concern.

Neither he has come to take order copy nor it appears that he will collect it and go for appeal in hi court.

In this case how to go ahead in getting alimony? My concern is I want alimony each month or lumpsum. My husband was paying 40k per month till my 125 crpc petition got dismissed. Now no alimony. What to do?

I already file 498a and DV case. 498a case did not get register at all. DV case got register and 30000/- per month rent allowed. He paid for some time then did not pay at all.

Can I go for appeal and ask alimuny there?

Answer now

Ours is defunct society for 20 years in Tamilnadu.it was originally registered under societys Act 1975 in Tamilnadu. Petition to registrar was done but they have no power. Need court direction.. please advise

Answer now

Dear Expert, I need your help.
Property is situated in Maharashtra Pune district region.
A and B two cousin acquired property jointly from both there self earnest money equally 20 years back.
A and B each has 1/2 share in the property. But 3/4th share of property is possessed by B and 1/4 share in property is possessed by A.
B is doing from last 8 days some changes in internal structure of 3/4th share possessed by him without A's consent. B also planning to give his some portion/part in 3/4th share property possessed by him on lease after the completion of structural changes.
B published an advertisement in the newspaper regarding the rented propery on lease.
A's a lawyer now suggested to file suit for requesting a permanant injunction with suit of partition and possession.
A will file Either suit for partition, possession and "consequential relief" of permanent injunction OR suit for partition, possession and permanent injunction.

Query is:
Q. What is the difference between consequential relief of permanent injunction and just only permanent injunction in partition suit?
Q. What is the meaning of consequential relief and is there any prime importance or mandatory to it include in partition suit?
Q. Is there more stamp duty need to pay for consequential relief of permanent injunction instead of just only word permanent injunction in partition suit?

Answer now

×