A loan is given to Mr. borrower on 25.04.2017 by taking in repayment a post dated cheque dated 25.04.2018 when presented on its date, it returned with remarks a/c freeze. When notice u/s 138 was issued, It has come to our knowledge that he expired on 21.03.2018 i.e. before presentation of cheque in Bank on 25.04.2018.
Last payment of interest by cheque was on 06.02.2018.
1. Whether suit under Order 37 CPC can be filed on behalf of this returned cheque of borrower against his legal heir i.e. wife.
2. If yes, whether notice u/s 80 CPC is to be issued again or notice u/s 138 earlier issued was sufficient.
3. Any other remedy.

Answer now

11 January 2020 at 17:19

Licence

Petitioner is saying that he has given licence to his brother Defendant to work on his land verbally. No written licence agreement as such produced by petitioner in court.
Que 1: Whether story of petitioner is enforceable at law?
Que 2:- Whether verbal licence given is valid in law, If yes than under which law and under which section?
Que 3:- Whether licence have to be in writing or verbal is also valid?

Answer now

Dear sir,
Could you please let me know the charges for counter claim against petitioner in Andhra Pradesh.
Property (House) value is 5 Lakhs.

Answer now

Anonymous
16 February 2019 at 23:07

Forgery signatures

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Answer now

15 February 2019 at 17:26

Exparte order

Dear experts
I filed a suit for recovery of money and summons were sent to the defendant but he did turn up on the date of hearing and the honorable court passed an exparte proceedings.
There after filed an EP along with attachment of amount of Jdr lying in a bank.
Even then the jdr did not attended and court passed an exparte proceedings and posted hearing on 01.04.2019.
It is learnt that the jdr is going to with draw the entire amount from his bank knowing the above with in a 15 days .
At this stage the Dhr filed a petition for advancement of the case for hearing with an out of order.
But court is pressing for notice to other side.
In the main suit the defendant set exparte though summons were served and in EP notices also served but not attended though notices were served. In both times the court passed an exparte proceedings.
Now for ADVANCEMENT PETITION COURT IS PRESSING NOTICE FOR OTHER SIDE.
I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND IN BOTH TIMES MADE AN EXPARTE PROCEEDINGS.
HENCE I REQUEST YOU ALL THE LEARNED EXPERTS GIVE AN ADVICE ON THIS REGARD AND IF IT IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU ALL GIVE ME A CITATION.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERYONE NEEDS AN OPINION FROM OTHERS.
THANQ VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE.

Answer now

12 February 2019 at 23:22

OBC NCL CERTIFICATE

I am resident of UP currently living in DELHI i have applied and GOT the caste certificate from. Hometown BUT I GAVE PERMANENT AND PRESENT ADDRESS BOTH OF HOME TOWN AT THE TIME OF APPLING OF CERTIFICATE Now i worried that i wrote the my permanent address in both column present and permanent address column. Didnot write the my current address where i am working. Would it make any conflict sir? Or no issue.

Answer now

Anonymous
07 February 2019 at 11:46

Purchase of agriculture land

Can a pvt Ltd co. Pay consideration and purchase agriculture land in agents name Maharashtra

Answer now

Anonymous
31 January 2019 at 00:55

Getting court documents @hosur court

I want to get the 3 talak nama of my marriage. How to get that? Directly I can go and apply for it and how long will it take to get that documents? It's better I can move through advocate. I was searching advocates since September, 2017 in hosur. But I couldn't get.. Whoever I speaks they were saying positively after few days they can't do that.all the time it's getting delayed. Pls help me out to get 3 talak nama.

Answer now

16 January 2019 at 19:45

Eligibility for up obc certificate

Dear sir I born and brought in up but from last 2 year our family have shifted to other state. Now i need central caste obc certificate. 1) can i get central obc certificate from UP i have father voter id ration card and proof to show that we are resident of up. 2) But no one from our family leave there at UP should we take a room on rent for certificate issue or authoirty issue that certificate simply on basis of document and filed verification that we lived in UP FOR FOR 20 YEAR AND OUR NATIVE STATE IS UP. I M UP RESIDENT BY BIRTH

Answer now

×