LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Enquiry regarding non-intimation of acquisition of immovable

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 20 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 
By my ignorance I, have purchase a flat in loan, without taking any prior permission from the Competent Authority.I am a employee of state government undertaking organization. So now should I inform to the office about the this, and what should I do about the matter. Kindly give proper advice.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 21 October 2021
You can submit application explaining thr situation for p0st approval.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 24 October 2021
Yes, inform your organisation / employer, as advised by expert Mr. Isaac Gabriel.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 October 2021
Thank you sir, for your valuable advice, but if I, apple for post approval for the above matter, than any punishment may be awarded from my office? and what kind be the nature of the punishment will be? I am curious about your reply, sir and than I will submit the intimation to my office for post approval.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 25 October 2021
Genine requests, without any suppression of obvious facts would receive proper attention. Further concealment is to be viewed seriously rather than a little late information.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 26 October 2021
You have not committed any offence qua non-intimation of purchase of property which do not attract any disciplinary action.
Do not worry and inform.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 October 2021
Thank you sir, for your valuable advice.
P. Venu (Expert) 02 November 2021
The general principle, as applicable to Central Government employees, is that such prior permission is required only of the transfer of immovable property is with a person with whom the employee is having official dealings. Else, it is sufficient if intimation is given within the prescribed time limit.

Please ascertain the rule as applicable to your organisation.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query