Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Employer denying paying variable pay

(Querist) 29 December 2021 This query is : Open 
We were asked to resign by our employer or else we would be blacklisted.
Now when the Fnf has come to us after 3 months, it did not include the variable pay which was a part of the salary structure agreed upon.
Is it legal to do so? Can any action be taken against the company for such mistreatments?
The HR does not revert on the query and says since you resigned the variable component is deferred.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 30 December 2021
You may complain against your HR to "The human resource department" of your company.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 31 December 2021
What are those variable components of salary ?
Any reason given for non-crediting such part of salary, if you had claimed ?
Rishi Doshi (Querist) 31 December 2021
HR department is not giving out answers since 4 months now.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query