LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Electricity vigilance raid

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 20 November 2011 This query is : Resolved 
I have been accused under section 135 under the indian electricty act.

Aligation: Theft from LT line load "16 KW"

1: If I opt for the compounding of offence under section 152, will I have to pay somthing else also other than the compounding amount...

i.e. will things end there or somthing else will follow

2: Whome to contact for compounding my offence....
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 20 November 2011
the relevant rules must have been drafted for the concerned state.

if the matter has been taken to court then certainly the compounding will be done in court itself.

certain states give an opportunity for amicable settlement so that proper recovery could be made....better visit a local lawyer.
Rajeev Kumar (Expert) 20 November 2011
I too agree with him
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 20 November 2011


Shonee Kapoor
prabhakar singh (Expert) 21 November 2011
yes, i do agree experts query reply
Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 23 November 2011
agree with opinion of Mr. Kiran Kumar.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query