LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Educational trust (amended deed)

(Querist) 25 March 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir / Madam,

We had registered a Trust Deed on 2000 with 20 members, due to some reasons 15 trustees (some of the trustees are died & they had added their legal heirs) joined together & made a new amended trust deed, in the local registration office.

The following are the findings, which we later found in the registered amended trust deed:

1. One of the Trustee was died on 2007, but in the new amended deed, it was written as he is still alive & due to his illness, his legal heir has become the member of the Trust (The died person, haven't written any will / document for appointing his son as a trustee)

2. Is this a criminal / civil offence, for stating a false statement in the recently registered trust deed? Please let me know the civil sections & what kind of punishment would be given under the law?

3. We are the remaining 5 Trustees, shall we file criminal / civil case against 15 trustees who had signed the amended deed?

4. Under section of law, they can be charged & what will be the punishments for doing these unlawful act?

5. Does the amended deed document will be valid, for taking possession of the trust?

6. What will be the minimum & maximum punishments, for these wrong doings?

Thanks in advance.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 25 March 2014
A case of criminal impersonation and cheating lies.
Lodge a complaint with Police.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 25 March 2014
Consult a local lawyer and show him all the documents.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 26 March 2014
The is a clear cut case of cheating by impersonation and forgery. A complaint with the police along with the documentary proof will provide solution to the problem, however, consult a lawyer and proceed as per his advise.
malipeddi jaggarao (Expert) 27 March 2014
However, you have not narrated the actual grievance.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :