LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Education certificates stolen by father

(Querist) 21 June 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Recently i had a love marraige and all my education certificates, adhar card, birth certificates pan card were stolen and teared by my father and brother. Before marraige i tried to convince them but they harrased me and took my certificates.After 4 months i left the home because i was harrased daily by them. Now is I file FIR on them will I get the duplicate certifates and also is this duplicate certificates vaild for govt jobs? And also will police take any legal action against them? Can anyone please clarrify my doubts!!
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 21 June 2024
After complaint wit the police and a non traceable certificate by police, you can obtain certified copies of the certificates which will be very much valid equal to the original certificates.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 21 June 2024
You filed an FIR on your father and brother for their harassment, did you add for your certificates also? The Police will give you a non-traceable certificate after their investigation. And then apply for issue of the copies of educational certificates.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 22 June 2024
Each Board university has a process for duplicate degree/ mark sheet. Follow it with respective institution, immediately.

If you are selected for Govt job then the certificates will be required at the time of joining.

However your story seems unconvincing though at times facts as stranger than fiction.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now