LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Education certificates stolen and torn by father

(Querist) 21 June 2024 This query is : Resolved 
My father and brother had stolen my education certificates and also aadhar card, pan card. Birth certificates and teared them because of I had a love marraige. Now which case should i file against them ? And also what will be the legal action taken against them by police and court ? Is there any punishmet for them? Please clarify my doubt!!
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 21 June 2024
You give a complaint against them with the local police and also obtain a non traceable certificate from police to apply for certified copies of your stolen/torn certificates on the basis of the police non traceable certificate and the certified copies are equally valid at par with the original certificates
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 21 June 2024
The action taken by the police or court depends on the grounds and statements of each party. The reply for the remaining query has already been replied.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now