Domicile criteria

My daughter has studied 11th and 12th from school in jalandhar punjab. My query is whether she can get domicile certificate of punjab for taking 85 %seat in punjab state quota for mbbs

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)

A Student should have resided in the concerned State for minimum three years to be Eligible for Domicile Certificate. Check and Confirm with Concerned Dept.

The facts posted suggest that your domicile is outside Punjab. If so, why is it that your daughter had studied at Jalandhar. Please post complete facts.

I opine if your daughter resided in Punjab for at least for a period of 5 years to get a domicile certificate.

Domicile can be issued to a person of the parental State, however, it is a State subject.

Go through the requirement in the State for domicile condition applicable for MBBS admission.

×

New Course - IBC!     |    x