Divorce - fir - further

Dear sir

After getting a bail, my husband has been disturbing my workplace and linking me up and unneceesarily calling my collegues and friends,which affects my work which is only source to take care of me and my 2 small kids. its happening post Divorce notice and 498A fir for assaulting me to take back case. what can I do.. plzzzzzz advice...

If any of the bail terms is violated approach concerned court.

Request concerned staff and friends to record the conversation and discuss with your lawyer for further course of action.

You can contact the police to expedite the investigation.Aso consult your councel.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)

1. File separate FIR with police for offences of Intimidating, Nuisances, Breach of Trust etc.... against Husband, supported with all relevant proof /evidences.

You can move an application u/s 12 of the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005, where Court has ample powers to grant you necessary relief.

However, police may be of little help to you, especially against your ex-hubby.

It would be better to contact and consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant documents for professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Sir further to all above i narrated, the court has given second date for replying for Divorce notice still my husband has not replied to that notice how it will proceed sir plz advice me.

It is normal course in these COVID-19 hard time. Your lawyer would look after your interest.

×