LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce case. summons not received issue.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 01 June 2023 This query is : Resolved 
Ok, But where I should search for him? More how many days it'll take for me to get divorce??? I'm in dilemma now...

He's wandering around us only and wantedly not attending the court without staying at one place and moreover not receiving the summons wantedly wasting my time and time of the court wantedly. He's moreover saying that court can't do anything till he attends the court. That point he's fixing in his mind and playing drama.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 01 June 2023
You put the facts before the court and request to issue early orders.
Dr. J C Vashista (Expert) 02 June 2023
Contact / consult your lawyer for substituted service of respondent/husband under Order V Rule 20 of the Code of Civil Procedure,1908, if you (through your lawyer) are unable to get service of summons / notice in ordinary process.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 02 June 2023

is it same case.
Real Soul.... (Expert) 02 June 2023
Just make the services served even if process server reoprts that he reufused to receive summouns then court will proceed ex parte, you will get exparte divorce and then wait for the appeal period and marry
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 03 June 2023
no clear facts are stated. probably stated on some other thread.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert) 06 June 2023
The court will not wait endlessly for him to turn up, receive notice and appear before court , it will pass orders for substituted service of summons on request by petitioner after which you can get an exparte divorce if he is not turning up before court after that also

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now