Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 14 September 2015 This query is : Resolved 
Sir I have applied for divorce before family court a year back, but it is still in process in my last hearing i was asked to produce evidence on my next hearing on 22/11/2015. i am totally fed up of all this legal issues and want to get the procedure wrapped up soon. my question are as

1. what are the steps taken by court from evidence call and then after? how many hearing may it take for final decree?
2. My ex-wife had filed false 498A case against me and my family in december 2014, which get dropped by the high court. I read an article that a false 498A case is sufficient ground for getting decree of divorce. can i fight on this ground.
3. what if i marry to another girl who knows every facts about me.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 15 September 2015
1. It depends on length of evidence and number of witnesses. Nobody can make prediction on this account.
2. Yes, you can take this plea.
3.You can not remarry till you get divorce.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 15 September 2015
Court procedure is time and cost consuming, you have approached court, have to follow procedure.

Bring the fact in the knowledge of the court.

Without divorce you can not marry.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query