Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Distance between two buildings

(Querist) 30 June 2015 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir/Madam,
This is regarding a safe distance between two buildings. There is already a gap between our building and our next neighbouring building. Now recently our building got redevelop. seeing this our neighbouring building owners are planning to redevelop their building too. but our neighbour building owners are trying to close the gap between our and their building and they are saying that they will build their building just adjacent to our building, which is legally wrong and I want to stop them from this act. kindly let know the procedure as to how I can stop them. Also let know if I can take police/MCGM help in this matter? Your esteemed help will be appreciated.
P. Venu (Expert) 01 July 2015
It is only the Local Body (Municipality or the Panchayat) who can provide the answer.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 05 July 2015
Local bye laws need to be referred, consult local lawyer and proceed.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query