Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Discrepancy in father's name

(Querist) 23 August 2023 This query is : Resolved 
My father's name in my matriculation, 12th and graduation certificate is DS P SHARMA and in my all govt documents like adhar, passport its full name DEOSHARAN PRASAD SHARMA. In my obc ncl certificate DEOSHARAN PRASAD SHARMA is there. will upsc reject my obc ncl certificate on this ground??? Is affidavit signed by first class judicial magistrate is enough confirming both are same person??

Please enlightenment me
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 24 August 2023
You prepare a name change affidavit executed by your father stating that both are one and the same and get it notarised by a local notary public.
After you may get it published in a local newspaper.
Dr. J C Vashista (Expert) 24 August 2023
Well advised by senior expert Mr. T Kalaiselvan, I agree.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 August 2023
Yes. I agree with the views expressed by the learned expert Sri T.Kalaiselvan sir.
P. Venu (Expert) 29 August 2023
To my understanding, such mismatches are of no consequences.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now