Direct tax vishwas se vikas scheme 2020

An assessment order was passed by ITO in our case, additions were made, we file first appeal to cit appeal. cit appeal dismissed our appeal, we file rectification to cit appeal as some facts were missed by her. She dismissed our rectification request. We again file recitifcation request to her. It was pending before her. Mean while Direct Tax Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme 2020 came and we file forms under this scheme. These forms were rejected by CIT with remarks that our first appeal was dismissed and instead of filing appeal to Tribunal, we again filed rectification of appeal to cit appeal, CIT admin rejected our form by saying that our appeal is not pending before any authority. now what is the remedy for us? According to my understanding recitifcation is part of appeal it is not a seperate case. And if our rectification request is pending it means, our appeal is not come to final conclusion till that rectification request disposed off. please suggest me what is remedy for us?

Please post your query in CA club of India for advice.

Shilesh Patel (Expert)

query related to CA CLUBINDIA.

You have opted wrong platform, post this question in CA Club.

×

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x