New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

For preserving call records

(Querist) 13 April 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Sir, my wife left my house in September 2020 for writing competitive exam.Afterwards,we were daily talking over phone/whatsapp video call. However, when I asked her on 3/12/2020 to come back to my house for celebrating our son's first birthday ,things got changed-she and her family members stopped to attend my calls.
Her father threatened to my neighbour that he will file false case against me.
I heard that Telecom company will delete call records data after 1 year. I would like to preserve my call records for saving me and my family members from false cases.
Please reply how can I preserve my call records. Thanks
ashok kumar singh (Expert) 14 April 2021
your relied does not lie in preservation of call record, so far. Lodge your facts with the concerned Police Station in a written form, and have G. D. Entry receipts, thereof.
However you may record call in ur device.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 14 April 2021

You need the court's direction to the telecom company to preserve your call record. If your father-in-law threatens you then you have to file a police complaint against your father in-laws. Consult with local advocate and lodge complaint to local police station.
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 14 April 2021
You have to complain in PS regarding the threatening calls of your fatherinlaw. You can save the voice on your device. You have to engage a local advocate for further guidance.
P. Venu Online (Expert) 15 April 2021
Admittedly, you have received no threats, only your neighbour has. Is your neighbour willing to record his statement and to appear as witness, as and when required?
Arjun Arjun (Querist) 15 April 2021
Yes, p Venu sir
My neighbour will say this to any other person

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now