New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 02 April 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Can I signed my WILL against my Father's WILL (Unregistered) in the name of my son, and registered my WILL in court,
next make GPA in the name of my son that will also be Registered, is it possible? any benefits of this?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 02 April 2021
This is another today's query. What is your problem? This query is not clear to me.
ashok kumar singh (Expert) 03 April 2021
Mr. Kumar, kindly keep clarity in your query, so that any one can understand your problem and requirement, so far.
P. Venu (Expert) 03 April 2021
Yes, the posting lacks clarity.
Hemant Agarwal (Expert) 03 April 2021
YES .... you can do all that you wish, EXCEPT that registration of WILL /GPA is done in the local SRO office and NEVER in Court.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 04 April 2021
Vague and confusing facts can not form proper opinion and oblige.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now