Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife filed divorce case in court

(Querist) 24 March 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Lawyers: , My wife left me 9 months back telling that I had so many debts and we are about to sell our house and at present I have cleared all my debts by selling our own house. She helped me by borrowing from his father and friends. She only forced to take big amount from her father side to clear all debts and take home loan and clear. But unfortunately I did not get loan because of low Cibil score. But finally we family decided to sell our house and cleared all debts, because to rejoin the family. My wife was saying clear all debts and I may come. So after few months I have cleared all including my wife's side debts which i borrowed thinking that she may come back and lead happy life without commitment. But after clearing everything she turned back and remained there only telling that she will not come because you sold the house and she has age so young to collapse her life, so that she may get separated and enjoy her life. Within that period she told to leave the things there itself and did not asked where you all going after selling house. She sent bad message about my family and scolding in bad words (i have attached that it is in Kannada and English, please check how her mind is? )2 months back she invited for mutual divorce but I ignored that one because it is unfaithful from my wife that after clearing everything she turned back. we have 11 year daughter. I have apologized her 100 times to come back and lead our life. So I miss my daughter and I do not know what to do , because 15 days back she filed a divorce case against me in the court because I rejected mutual divorce. 1st hearing I have on June 2021 I am in confuse state that 11 years of matrimonial and sentimental of my daughter what to do? Please advise.

Read more at:
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 24 March 2021

As per query, your wife has filed a divorce application in the court, so now you have to contest the case and file another RCR petition in the court for bringing back your wife as you want her to come back. Meanwhile, you can file a child visitation application / child custody application in the court to meet your daughter during the pendency of your cases.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 March 2021
You shall file a petition before the case through your advocate that you are not interested in divorce.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 26 March 2021
You have already engaged / paid an able, competent and intelligent lawyer who is well aware about facts and circumstances of the case, what is his / her opinion and advise ? You should have faith in him/ her and proceed accordingly without waiting for a miracle from obligation of experts on this platform, except the fact it is available FREE OF COST.
lic614raju (Querist) 26 March 2021
Dear Vashista Sir,
Thank you for your suggestions, I am not seeking any miracles here, we come here if we have serious problem that to related to family sentimental and when it is not under our control. So we need some guidance from experts just want to know what are the opinions or suggestions they give so that we can make decisions and our mind gets some what relief which they give valuable opinion. Thank you.
K.S.Ramaswamy Advocate (Expert) 26 March 2021
In my view you may have to appear on the hearing date along with your counsel and file your counter for the petition filed by your wife.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now