LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gifted property issue

(Querist) 28 October 2019 This query is : Resolved 
My grandmother had 3 sons and my father in 2 of the 3 sons. My uncles wrote a false statement that my father does want any Right on the property that was made by my GREAT GRAND FATHER and the property can be divided and given to both of my uncles, and FOERGED my fathers Signature on the statement and was submitted in the Samaj. My grandmother then made a GIFT DEED on the name of my both of my uncles with the 2 witness.

My father approached the lawyer and said that his brothers have done fraud and mislead my mother and had property gifted to them .
And my father told the lawyer that he got the false statement that was submitted in the samaj by my uncles and done the verification check of the signature in the legal way and it was forged.

But the lawyer had filed a case on the basis that the grandson i.e. ( my father ) have the right to the great grandfather's property even if it is gifted by my grandmother to my uncles which is not legal.

Now it has been a more than 12 years and nothing has been done against my case. Till now only my Fathers witness is going on and my uncles have not been called for a single time in a court.

I want to ask that does this case have a possibility of win ?

Does the lawyer have subjected the case correctly ?

What should my father do ?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 28 October 2019
Ji, it is too late in my view. so change the lawyer and find a lawyer having knowledge in property matters.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 29 October 2019
Show the documents to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding, if your statement is true.
Unbelievable story.
P. Venu (Expert) 29 October 2019
The posting lacks clarity. The words and sentences are mixed up. Please post simple facts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :