New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Double documents of land

(Querist) 18 August 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,
My grandfather has purchased a land in 1948. Available proof of documents Kabala & paid water bill for 3-4 years are with us. After 14 year in 1962 chakabandi settlement the same land was given to 6 peoples in 6 part and they also have Patta. Due to internal problem of our family we unable to submit Kabala in chakabandi settlement. Please help….what to do?
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 18 August 2018
Submit an application to the District Collector concerned with copy of documents and other material you have. If you do not receive reply, then submit reminder. After gap of 3 to 4 months, use RTI.
P. Venu Online (Expert) 19 August 2018
Who is in possession/occupation of the property?
Deba Pattnaik (Querist) 20 August 2018
Sir,These are all green lands. occupied by these 6 peoples.
Deba Pattnaik (Querist) 21 August 2018
We have discussed this matter with a person, he told us to file a case for revision of Patta. Is it right?. Should we get any positive result in future? Otherwise it is total waste of time and money. Please guide us what to do.
P. Venu Online (Expert) 21 August 2018
Who is this person with whom you have discussed? What is his credibility?
What do you mean by green fields?
Why don't you simple facts devoid of assumptions and presumptions?
Deba Pattnaik (Querist) 22 August 2018
Sir, he is not a adviser, this person working in Consolidation Office (Record Room -Cuttack). Agricultural Land,
now these 6 people are doing Kheti-Badi.
Deba Pattnaik (Querist) 22 August 2018
Please advice us what to do first.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :