LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Change of date of birth in ssc and hsc marksheets

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 21 June 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Hello,i am original date of birth is 8/5/2001 but in ssc and hsc board certificate it is 8/5/2000.please tell me how can i change this date and solve this problem.please help me to secure my future.please reply fast.
K Rajasekharan (Expert) 21 June 2018
Correction is possible.

If you have your birth certificate issued by the local authority you can correct the records by submitting an application to the Director of Public Instruction, through the school you attended.

The application form should normally include a covering letter from the school Principal or Headmaster, original Birth Certificate, receipt of payment to Treasury towards fee, and the certificate which is required to be corrected.
The Headmaster/Principal of the school will tell you the exact details.
adv.bharat @ PUNE (Expert) 21 June 2018
No reply to anonymous person from this forum.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 21 June 2018
Pls post with your ID and not as AQ and you can get many replies.
Your ID does not mean your email id or phone number and don’t post these also.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 22 June 2018
I agree with Rajasekharan.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query