LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Accused of giving missed calls - police complaint

(Querist) 13 April 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Sirs and Madams,
I have posted here with my problem. Nobody replied.

I have been very strangely accused of giving miss calls to my classmate who I have caught bringing copy chit to exam hall. I immediately reported to the invigilator. And she was sent out of the classroom. Now my classmate who got debarred from exams has filed a complaint in police station that since she did not pick my calls I have given false complaint about her to invigilator that she was copying in exam. Police yesterday have called on my cellphone and asked me to come and meet the Sub Inspector. I was not at home so I told I cannot come. Later I talk to a advocate who told that if they call again ask them to send complaint copy to your address. The police constable called again. and I told as I was told to do by the advocate. Upon listening this, he said tell me your home address. I did not tell my home address. I just told I want copy of the complaint which my classmate has given. He told he will somehow send me police notice. I said OK. When I get notice, I will reply through advocate like that I told and kept. Now why I am writing this is, I want to know whether my classmates point will hold water. Because I never called her even once. On the other hand she was texting me on whatsapp and I was not responding at all, as she was bothering too much I replied two times. My version is this. That Never did I call her, nor did I text her. It was she who texted me. To which I responded once or twice. But there was nothing more than that. But she is linking her copy chit to me giivng miss call to her which never happened. The text messages over whatsapp happened 2 years back. And our exams were in december last year.

Though I have not called my classmate even once also. I dont have her number. They simply accusing me of something which I did not do. FIR registered or not I dont know. I have not received any police notice.

Please seniors, gurus, learned men and advocates help me out.
Susmita (Expert) 14 April 2018
If after reply to police notice there is no other contact from police just stay calm. Otherwise reply with copy of all documentary proof and made a complaint against her for harassing you.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 15 April 2018
whatever proof you've against the girl you prove and keep it before the police and court.Law will take its own course. START collecting MORE PROOF..
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 15 April 2018
The experts have already replied your question.
However, if you are not satisfied with FREE OF COST opinion and advise of experts on this platform you should have opted to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, analyses, guidance and proceeding.
Stop this thread please.
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 15 April 2018
Just leave it and concentrate on your routine work.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 10 July 2018
I agre with Susmithsa andmy vew.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query