LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Specify the civil courts jurisdiction

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 13 April 2018 This query is : Resolved 
My father filed civil case claiming his removal was illegal and recovery of bonus and gratuity in 2003 he died in 2004 and our family members were included in the case it came for arguments now, the defendants haven't filed any evidence and know arguing that this case does not fall under jurisdiction of the court all these years they never confronted even in written statement filed by them please guide me how we can confront their arguments now please reply at the earliest
Kumar Doab (Expert) 13 April 2018
Avoid anxiety and handle the case by remaining cool, gentle and amiable.
The court very well knows that deceased employee and legal heirs were not sitting idle…..and if the claim is genuine then can award interest and penalty as deemed fit..
Even if the court lacks jurisdiction the delay and afterthought by employer may not hamper your interest…
Your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/Service matters and well versed with local rules/codes and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt.. is to defend our interest by arguments in court…
You can check for such counsels at LOCAL Labor Court/Controlling Authority of Gratuity/CGIT/CAT/School-Educational Tribunal/Civil courts/HC/SC………….
Seasoned Employees’/Trade union leaders can also guide and help you.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 13 April 2018

Pls post with your ID and you can get many replies. Also draft properly so as to convey a clear message.
Your ID does not mean your email id or phone number and don’t post these also.

Kumar Doab (Expert) 13 April 2018
By the way who advised to approach civil court ; some counsel as suggested above or someone your father contacted thru some online portals or your father was PIP?
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 14 April 2018
I Agree with Mr.Kumar Doab.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 15 April 2018
Sir is their any judicial precedent which we can cite with respect to respect to our case thanks for your reply to instill confidence
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 15 April 2018
If you are seeking obligation from experts FREE OF COST you will have to disclose your identity as per rules of this platform.
No reply for an "anonymous" author.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 15 April 2018
Sir i posted a query with subject civil court jurisdiction disclosing my identity please go through it and do the need ful thanks for replying I'm using this platform for the first time and I'm not aware of it
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 12 July 2018
Agree with Kumar Doab.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query