New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Under forgery and 420

(Querist) 20 February 2018 This query is : Resolved 
a complaint was given to superitentdent of police under forgery and 420 matter ,making forgery document and using it in goverment deparments....
in this complaint csp is investigation the matter ..can other party can stop investigation under 482 high court? or after f i r other party can have right to go under 482 crpc........please give ur expert opinions
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 20 February 2018
How you are concerned with the contents of your query? It seems just a student query.
aditya agrawal (Querist) 20 February 2018
sir please tell me under 482 crpc the high court have power to stop the police investigation?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 21 February 2018
You have failed to reply question raised by expert Mr. Raj Kumar Makkad.
Academic question should be consulted with your tutor.
Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert) 21 February 2018
Section 482 Cr.P.C provides vast inherit powers to the High Court to make such orders as may be necessary to give effect to any order under the Code or to prevent abuse of the process of any court or otherwise to secure the ends of justice.
However this just does not mean anyone can move High Court u/s 482 Cr.P.C and get the FIR quashed or get the police investigation in any criminal matter stopped. For any such order the facts and circumstances have to taken in account. The court applies its inherit power judiciously and just by filling application u/s 482 Cr.P.C it is not matter of right for anyone to get the criminal proceedings stopped.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :