LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gratuity and leave salary benefit

(Querist) 26 December 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,
I worked in 9 years in one CA Firm & Pvt Ltd. The director & Proprietor of company is same person.
At the time of interview and after joining the firm they not given any interview & appointment letter.
I leave the job in February 2017 and I told them that I can not work back.
At the time of leaving job my salary if Rs.22000/- without any benefits.
But my Employer not given any compensation such as Gratuity and Leave Salary Benefit to me.
After leaving the job they not called me for Final settlement.
Now i decided to go through Union for to settle my dues for 9 years.

Please advise me the what can i do.

Thanks & Regards
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 December 2017
Move a Civil court fr full and Final settlement of dues against your employer adducing all evidence in your favour.Prior to suit give a Legal Notice to your employer.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 December 2017
If you appreciate my answer please click like for it.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 27 December 2017
Consult a local labour specialist lawyer and act accordingly
P. Venu Online (Expert) 27 December 2017
Two queries! Are they not interrelated? Post the consolidated query and the real issue.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 27 December 2017
You have posted similar query earlier also.
Isn't it?
Kumar Doab (Expert) 27 December 2017
Is it same?

Or facts and employers have changed?
Kumar Doab (Expert) 27 December 2017
Same Query;
Kumar Doab (Expert) 27 December 2017
If IT is same query then;
If Payment of Gratuity was not applicable;
-due to Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972;Sec1; per No. of employees, IT can bother you...

- CA firm is not covered by Shops & Estbs Act in the state, IT can bother you...

Kumar Doab (Expert) 27 December 2017
Leave salary/encashment; You may get it per eligibility as per applicable leave policy/rules .............
Do you have a copy?
Kumar Doab (Expert) 27 December 2017
If you have decided to try thru unions, you can try.............

By designation and nature of duties you may b covered by the def. of 'Workman' as in ID Act..
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 14 June 2018
I stick to my above view.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query