LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fraud by employee

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 November 2017 This query is : Resolved 
i start a small business and appoint a person for doing tax filing. he is all the taxation work for last 2 years i blindly believe on him. he always ask for money for filing the tax i give him on the faith. after 2 years when i ask him some papers he denied. then i know he is not doing anything not file a single rupee. he own me approx 5 lacs rupee. now he denied to give me the documents. what is the legal right have so i can recover my docs and money.
Guest (Expert) 24 November 2017
Seemingly a vague and hypothetical query.

By the way, how you are transacting your tax oriented business when you don't take adequate care for the accounts of the transactions for two years long, more particularly the tax liabilities and payments?

Legal rights are meant only for the persons having some genuine problems, not for hypothetical problem.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 24 November 2017 NO reply...........
Kumar Doab (Expert) 24 November 2017
Pls post with your ID and you can get many replies..............
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 25 November 2017
First pay the tax dues to govt and then proceed against your IT person or payee by filing Section 420 cheating case, Criminal breach of trust and criminal misappropriation cases against him then law will take its own course.If he is willing him you go to Lok Adalat and it will hear both of you and settle the matter within 1/2 an hour and pass a decree which is equal to a civil court decree and binding on both of you.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 25 November 2017
If you appreciate my answer please give me likes.
P. Venu (Expert) 25 November 2017
Certainly, you should file an FIR against the person concerned. But you are responsible for remitting the tax due against you.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 26 November 2017
Sorry, no reply for anonymous author.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query