LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Noc related.

(Querist) 26 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Sir, I am a central govt. employee as a post of clerk grade. Now, I qualified in higher post exam ( which, I have not informed to my parent dept) .So, can I go for interview without intimate my parent dept. and what about my pran card if i got selected.

Please help me sir.
Rudrawar Narayanreddy (Expert) 26 August 2017
You can attend interview. If appointed you give resignation to earlier post. You will not be given benefit of earlier service.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 26 August 2017
You can benefit from the advise of Mr. Rudrawar Narayanreddy.
AKASH (Querist) 27 August 2017
thank you, sir.
I can continue my pran number there right sir.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 27 August 2017
It would be indiscipline not to inform the parent department for you applying and interview in another department.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 27 August 2017
You should have submitted your application through proper channel, it is allowed .
Now, on being selected the fresh appointment, it would be afresh i.e., you will not get benefit of the service rendered in clerical cadre.
Guest (Expert) 27 August 2017
You will be able to continue with your old PRAN No.
AKASH (Querist) 28 August 2017
thank u very much to all of you .
Kumar Doab (Expert) 29 August 2017
You are welcome................

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query