LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fathers Spelling Mistake in my LC and Marksheet

(Querist) 24 June 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Respect Sir/Madam,

My Name is RAJPUT ARKIT HARISINH but in my Leaving Certificate and in my 10 Marksheet thier is RAJPUT ARKIT HARISIN in spelling H is missing in my father's what process should i do for my New Indian Passport?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 24 June 2017
Consult the concerned institution for rectification of the error.

Explore the scope if birth certificate, other documents can serve the purpose for passport.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 24 June 2017
Contact school, board for correction.
Check with passport office if other documents can be accepted.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 25 June 2017
not a legal query. it is query on procedure.
P. Venu (Expert) 25 June 2017
The discrepancy in spelling could be explained through an affidavit, as and when required.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query