Transfer of property to sisters son in law

A person who is agriculturist,wanted to transfer his part of land to his sisters son in law, land is not more than 100 sq.feet, consideration is not matter, so wich type of document i have to made, the chanses of sale deed is not more because land more than 1 Guntha i.e.100 Sq.feet is not transfer without collectors N.A.permission and thar we dont have so please guide me whate is the best option to transfer?

Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)

DEAR SUBODH GHATE,
IF LAND IS SELF ACQUIRED THE HE CAN TRANSFER SOME JOINT POTION OF HIS PORPERTY BY WAY OF GIFT-DEED OR BY EXECUTION OF WILL.

Adinath is correct.

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)

If the property is self acquired (self purchased) he can transfer by by way of gift or by executing a will.

Adv.Subodh Ghate (Querist)

I have refer the 7/12 extract of the said property and i found that property is ansesteral property so is it a deed of relese is possible, sir can u tell me please details of relese deed and when it possible

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Expert)

Mo. To whom u want to transfer is not ur blood relative.

×