Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Purchasing property from a person having a housing loan

(Querist) 07 July 2012 This query is : Resolved 
I am planning to buy a flat from a person. The person has done booking for the property from the builder 3 years ago. He has entered into agreement with the builder and has taken a housing loan. Now I am purchasing the property from him. He has to pay some transfer fee to the builder.
For purchasing I am taking loan from bank.
What documents do i need to collect from him?
ajay sethi (Expert) 07 July 2012
1)first decide about transfer charges to builder . please note that in cases wherein society is not formed builder demand money in lakhs for transfer .

2)atleast in Mumbai generally builder takes 2 lakhs for transfer . who shall pay transfer charges?

go ahead only after there is clarity on issue .

3)if seller has housing loan from bank then bank must have done due diligence of the property .

4)ask for letter from bank sanctioning loan . reciept issued by bank that original documents are in posession of bank .

agreement entered into by builder with seller , registration recipt ,

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query