evidence act

One witness deposed that he observed the accused 1 to 8 form the window at mid night 3 o clock. But he never deposed regarding light. I too never questioned him regarding light.

please send me the relevant citations. Entire my case is depended upon this issue. case is under section 458 of IPC

Kiran Kumar (Expert)

light is an important factor in ur case.

is there any other circumstance or fact which could give any inference regarding this fact?

better you disclose all important relevant factors of ur case so that an appropriate reply based upon supporting case law may be submitted.

Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)

AT MID NIGHT 3 O'CLOCK LIGHT IS IMPORTANT FACTOR.IF WITNESS DEPOSED THAT HE OBSERVED 1 TO 8 FROM THE WINDOW AT MID NIGHT 3 O CLOCK,THAT ITSELF IS SHOWS THAT THERE IS QUESTION OF LIGHT. YOU CAN ARGUE THE SAID FACT AND CREATE DOUBT OF LIGHT AND ACCUSED IDENTIFICATION IS DOUBTFUL, YOU WILL GET RELIEF.

Sukhija (Expert)

benefit of doubt will go in favour of accused n accused may get acquitted.

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)

Light is an important factor especially at mid night, it is also important to know whether he uses specs or not. Better you disclose all other relevant factors so that supporting case law may be submitted.

×