Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mistake in registration of Caste/Community.

(Querist) 29 September 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Friends,

Please give me your valuable suggestion for proceeding in amendment of caste/community registration process.

Here is brief detail about problem.

My community/caste registered under "Rathore Khatriya Samaj" in Gujarat.

But actual it is "Hindu Rathore (Teli) Samaj" which comes under OBC define by central government. Due to mistake of senior community members it is registered as "Khatriya Samaj" which comes under Open category. So now i want to modify the registration of my caste/community.

Can here anybody please suggest me a procedure to amend/alter the details and registration of caste/community?

Thanks in advance.
Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 29 September 2009
Give an application for correction in the record to the concerned authorities along with an affidavit.
joyce (Expert) 29 September 2009
I agree with Mr Sachin
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 29 September 2009
Merely application is not sufficient. It also requires the report of local Patwari and Sarpanch of the village that u belong to such and such category and that earlier wrong report has been submitted which requires correction. all these documents are sufficient to get the required results,
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 30 September 2009
Dear Rajesh,
Mere filing of an application is not sufficient, you have to file a suit for delaration and consequential relief of injuction against the Govt., of Gujrat and Deputy Director of Public Insturctions of your Dist., and before filing the suit you will have to issue a notice u/s 80 of C.P.C. to the Govt.,(Represented by Deputy Commissioner of your Dist.,)and to DDPI to make the necessay corrections in the caste.
In such cases limitiation is applicable to file the suit.
So to bring the case in the limitation u have to say that after obtaining the caste certificate plaintiff came to the know the mistake in the caste certificate.
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 30 September 2009
U can follow the procedure if you want to get the correction in your school records, other wise follow the advise given by the learned members.
Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert) 30 September 2009
I agree with vadralid he explained good.
Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert) 30 September 2009
I agree with vadrali he explained good.
PJANARDHANA REDDY (Expert) 30 September 2009
Rajesh Rathod (Querist) 30 September 2009
Thank you so much for your valuable guidelines.
Khaleel Ahmed (Expert) 04 October 2009
It is advised hereby that, submit affidavit before the concerned authority for to rectify such mistake.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :