LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 24 September 2009 This query is : Resolved 
. I belong to Alur kurnool (Dist) of Andhrapradesh and presently residing in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. With an ambition to support my family and to get self employed I contacted “M/s VENUS TRADING COMPANY, WZ-508/1, Basai Dara Pur, Behind Ramesh nagar Metro Station Delhi-110015 ” based on their advertisement placed in the daily news papers “Rajasthan Patrika” and “Dainik Bhaskar”. After going through their website and written material supplied by them I paid them Rupees 2000/-(Two Thousand) in advance vide bill no 507 dated 18 Apr 2009 and later I paid the Rupees 48,000/-(Forty Eight Thousand) for the six head thread winding machine. As per the agreement they have to supply the raw material of 240 kg/week and pay the labour charges of Rs 35/Kg for the finished goods what we supply to them. With the machine they supplied only 40 kg of the raw material which is costing Rs 900/- and after finishing 18 Kg of the raw material we sent back to them. Till now the company has not paid the labour charges and not supplying the raw material and not returned the agreement which I sent back for correction in respect of transportation charges.
3. The original cost of the machine supplied by them is only Rs 27,000/-(Twenty Seven Thousand ) as per the original bill received by me where the company received Rs 50,000/- from me. Besides over charging they supplied me a faulty machine. The company neither rectifying the faulty machine and nor replacing and not supplying any raw material. My repeated letters for the return of the machine to the company became unclaimed
hence i request you suggestion and helpriven
PARTHA P BORBORA (Expert) 24 September 2009
Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 24 September 2009
Agreed file a Suit for Specific performance of Contract.riven
Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert) 24 September 2009
File civi suit for specific ferformence of contractriven
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 24 September 2009
In addition to civil suit for specific performance of contract, you should also initiate criminal action against company because they have cheated you on all occasions as explained by you in detail.riven
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 25 September 2009
yes,file a Suit for Specific performance of Contract.
Bhumik Dave (Expert) 26 September 2009
Consult a good lawyer and file suit with also a criminal complaint.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :